If you’ve ever run an email marketing campaign before, then you know how big a deal it really is requiring a tremendous amount of time and effort to manage. Even drip emails demand effort and time.
You can search forever and a day until you find the best tool for drip emails. We’ve already tested a lot of them and are ready to present the one that to our mind is the best one: both in pricing, features, and benefits. So welcome to our Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns review where you will read about its some features and benefits.
When dealing with people via emails, you have to do your best. You need to get a copy that’s engaging enough and so that your targets don’t close the email as soon as they open it. You have to be precise with your words so your intentions don’t get buried beneath the tons of information you are providing. You have to make the best efforts to ensure that your emails add value to the recipients so they can look forward to hearing from you again. Above all, you have to keep in contact with them so their minds don’t wander away from the path you’re leading them towards.
Email campaigns are time and energy consuming ventures that can either make or destroy your marketing endeavors. That’s why you need all the help you can get to ease the stress and reduce the workload without dampening the effect your emails have on your recipients.
Email drip campaigns are the best campaigns to run if you want email marketing to be as effortless as possible. Drip emails provide the best approach to email marketing. With drip campaigns, you can:
- Target people in specific niches
- Personalize your emails in a way that improves the relevance of your emails
- Schedule your emails to have the best effects on your recipients
- Automate subsequent emails to respond to specific user actions and many more features that weren’t practical or considered to be necessary with traditional email campaigns.
While a drip email is a great way to engage with a vast majority of potential buyers and businesses, getting and using the right tools for the job is equally as important as the email campaign.
Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns require half the time as other tools on the market. The tool also offers a lot of convenient options so you spend as little time as possible setting a campaign up. It actually took me some time to check the tool and test it out. And this is what I found.
- It takes less than a minute to sign up to start using the tool. That means you’re already on the right track to starting your email drip campaigns.
- The user interface is beautifully designed with all the relevant functions clearly illustrated and outlined for easy navigation. So it won’t take you much time to find this or that necessary feature.
- There’s a video-guide that explains everything you need to know to build the first email campaign in clear detail. I found this really helpful in my first use.
- You get ready-to-use email templates that have enough aesthetical appeal to have the desired effect on your recipients and save you time. They all are highly-personalized so you only have to make sure you have all the details on the leads. There’s also an option to create your own email templates with lots of personalization variables.
- You can set realistic schedules that are fully automated. Once you input the required content, the tool makes it easier to schedule subsequent emails as well as automated responses that are triggered by the actions your recipients take.
- Everything can be customized to suit your preferences, including the email signature and the unsubscribe button. Although I don’t have any email campaigns to run at the moment, I am sure about which tool I’ll use if I ever run an email drip campaign. If you’re looking to start yourself, you’ll get a lot more help from their knowledgebase where you can find detailed articles on every feature and even more useful articles in their blog.
- The last thing I’d like to emphasize doesn’t apply to drip emails, though I still want you to be aware of it. Email Drip Campaigns is another brick in the wall of a set of tools provided by Snov.io. You can search for email addresses and verify them. Finding emails to add to your campaign is really easy, especially if you install the Snov.io Chrome extension. You can then use the Email Finder to search for personalized profiles on LinkedIn and elsewhere online. Once you have input the required parameters to search for, you just need a click to import all the email addresses that turn up in the search results. If you have a list of social network URLs or a list of domains and names on your computer, you can upload it directly to the platform and the tool will do the rest. Once the search is performed, you just need to click the Verify button to be sure the found emails are valid.
Sending emails has never been easier until drip emails were introduced to the marketers and other professionals. They are truly useful when it comes to time-saving features because all the email sending process is performed automatically and the user doesn’t have to lift a finger.
To read more on topics like this, check out the business category.