There a number of pieces of jewelry that women like to indulge in but a statement bangle or bracelet on the wrist has a much desired effect of mesmerizing the viewer. There are a number of eminent jewelry designers today who are coming up with one gorgeous design after another and these designs are sure to reflect the personality of the wearer and well as bring out the diva in them. Here are some ways to choose the right bangle that matches your personality:
- Size of the bangle: The size of the bangle will definitely depend on the size of the wrist of the wearer, but even then, there is much to be spoken for. While the diameter of the bangle would depend on the wrist size, the breadth of the bangle is where all the works and craftsmanship takes place. A thicker bangle will look chunkier while a sleeker one will give the illusion of delicacy and elegance. Choose a design which you feel, will be best able to reflect the side of your personality.
- Design of the bangle: The bangle designs new are very unique and in fact, with so many varied designs on offer, it can even be quite overwhelming to choose the right one for oneself. There are the sleeker designs with very neat line and contemporary cuts, while there are the traditional, heavier versions that are encrusted with not just diamonds but also a lot of gemstones. The floral pattern, the entwining pattern and the crisscross are also very popular designs that have stood the test of time.
- The metal used for the bangle: The base metal used for the diamond bangles for ladies often makes a lot of difference. A bangle encrusted with diamonds on yellow gold will have a particular effect while the same diamonds will produce quite a different look if it is crafted out of white gold or platinum. It could look flashy or demure and it is up to the wearer to decide which design they want to opt for, depending on their preference.
- Occasion for wearing bangles: The occasion of wearing the bangles should be a major determining factor while building your collection. You should have something which will be suitable for weddings and traditional festivals, and there should also be something that you will be able to flaunt at your brunch with girlfriends or during your office party. If you are tight on budget, try to opt for crossover designs that are suitable for both.
- Quality of the diamonds: For a connoisseur, it takes one glance to know the quality of diamonds you are wearing. So, if you really want to make a statement, try to invest in good quality diamonds, which will become a worthy collection a few years down the line. Jewelry is often handed down to the next generation and so try to opt for quality that will be worthy of such a commitment.
Diamond bangles will always stand you in good stead and you will be able to make a stunning collection over time with these few pointers in mind.
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.
Leave a Reply